I have transmitted an incorrect 1099-MISC Form. How to make a correction?
102 views | Last modified 6/11/2020 8:17:14 AM EST | Added by ExpressEfile Team

Applicable To
941 1099 / W-2 2290

You need to file 1099-MISC always with accurate values. As you already transmitted the form to the IRS, you need to file a correction form. At present, ExpressEfile doesn't support Form 1099 correction. But you can sign up with our sister product TaxBandits.com and e-file the 1099 form with correct information.

Was this helpful? Yes No

E-File 941, 7200, W-2 1099-MISC & 2290 Forms
using ExpressEfile

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us