[E-file Error Code R0000-906-01] How do I resolve it?
133 views |
Last modified 8/25/2020 9:24:27 AM EST |
Added by ExpressEfile Team
What does it mean: The Bank Routing Number that you have entered in the Electronic Funds Withdrawal (EFW) payment option to pay your HVUT taxes is invalid.
Resolution: There might be an error in the Bank Routing Number you entered while filing your return. Please check your payment details and make sure you have the right Bank Routing Number. The Bank Routing number is a nine-digit code present on the bottom left of your check. You can re-enter this information and transmit your return to the IRS again.
Here's how you can change your Bank Routing Number:
- Log in to your ExpressEfile account
- Identify the rejected return and click on it from the 2290 Dashboard
- Click Fix Errors and Resubmit on the rejected return
- Edit information in the IRS Payment page
- Enter your correct Bank Routing Number and transmit your return to the IRS
- Check your 2290 form summary from the Summary & Transmit page and tap Transmit the Return to the IRS.