How do I pay my HVUT through Electronic Funds Withdrawal (EFW)?
468 views |
Last modified 8/26/2020 10:16:10 AM EST |
Added by ExpressEfile Team
Electronic Funds Withdrawal (EFW) is the recommended HVUT payment method as it doesn't require any manual intervention. Here’s how to choose EFW as the payment method when you file Form 2290:
- Sign in to your ExpressEfile account and choose Form 2290.
- Enter basic information such as business info and vehicle info.
- Under Payment Method, choose EFW as the payment method.
- Enter your bank account type, number, and routing number.
- Review the information and transmit the return to the IRS.
Please make sure the details you provide are valid and correct. Once your return has been processed, the IRS will debit the tax amount directly from your bank account within 1 or 2 business days.