How do I pay my HVUT Form 2290 through check or money order?
314 views |
Last modified 8/26/2020 10:56:12 AM EST |
Added by ExpressEfile Team
Form 941 Form 1099 / W-2 Form 2290
If you choose check or money order as the payment method when you file Form 2290, it’s your responsibility to send your payment before the deadline. Here are the instructions to follow:
- Make your check or money order payable to “United States Treasury”. DO NOT send cash.
- Write your EIN, daytime phone number, and the text “Form 2290” on your check and money order.
- ExpressEfile will generate Form 2290-V (payment voucher) once you transmit the return. Print the voucher and enclose it with your check or money order.
- DO NOT staple your check or money order to the voucher.
- Mail the payment with the voucher to the address below:
Internal Revenue Service,
P.O. Box 932500,
Louisville, KY 40293-2500.