What information should be reported in Form 941?
386 views |
Last modified 3/19/2021 9:22:53 AM EST |
Added by ExpressEfile Team
Form 941 Form 1099 / W-2 Form 2290
As an employer, you must report the following amounts in Form 941.
- Wages you paid for the reporting quarter
- Tips paid
- Federal income tax
- Employer's and employees' portion of FICA taxes
- Any additional Medicare taxes withheld
- Qualified small business payroll credit
- Employee retention credit
- Credit for qualified sick and family leave wages
Note: Form 941 is only for reporting payroll taxes.
Even if you don’t have wages to report for this quarter, file Form 941 with zero tax amounts. You are not required to file Form 941 only if you have filed your final return.