What information should be reported in Form 941?
72 views |
Last modified 10/8/2020 1:21:56 AM EST |
Added by ExpressEfile Team
As an employer, you must report the following amounts in Form 941.
- Wages you paid for the reporting quarter
- Tips paid
- Federal income tax
- Employer's and employees' portion of FICA taxes
- Any additional Medicare taxes withheld
- Qualified small business payroll credit
- Employee retention credit
- Credit for qualified sick and family leave wages
Note: Form 941 is only for reporting payroll taxes.
Once you start filing Form 941 for a quarter, you should continue filing, even if you don't have wages to report. If you have filed your final return, you do not need to file Form 941.