How to file Form 1099-NEC for my contractors through ExpressEfile?
137 views |
Last modified 1/21/2021 2:01:24 AM EST |
Added by ExpressEfile Team
You can file Form 1099-NEC accurately through ExpressEfile. You just need to enter the applicable information in a form-based screen and complete filing in minutes.
If you are filing multiple returns, you can simply bulk upload the return information and complete filing quickly.
Here’s how to file Form 1099-NEC:
- Sign in to your ExpressEfile account
- Navigate to Dashboard >> Form 1099-NEC
- To complete a single return, click the Enter Form 1099-NEC Manually button
- Enter the form information
- Preview the form and make changes if there are any mistakes
- Enter additional information required to e-file the return and opt for the postal mailing add-on if you want ExpressEfile to mail the return copies to your recipients on your behalf
- Make payment and complete the order.
Your return will be transmitted to the IRS. Once your return is processed, you will receive an email notification.
If you have opted for the postal mailing add-on, the return copy will be sent to your recipient on time. If you have not opted, make sure you download and send the recipient copies before the deadline.
Watch the help video below on e-filing Form 1099-NEC through ExpressEfile and complete your filing accurately and quickly: