What is Zero Reporting in Form 941?
615 views |
Last modified 1/25/2021 7:40:44 AM EST |
Added by ExpressEfile Team
If your business didn't make any payments to the employees and you don't have any taxes to report for a quarter, you will still need to file Form 941 for the quarter. But, filing Form 941 takes time as there are multiple pages in the form. To reduce the hassles of filing Form 941 for zero taxes, ExpressEfile offers an option called Zero Reporting.
With Zero Reporting, you can easily complete the filing process and save time. Here's how you can file Form 941 with zero reporting:
- Sign in to your ExpressEfile account
- Navigate to Dashboard
- Click the Start New Form button and select Form 941
- Choose the quarter for which you are filing
- Enter the business information on Page 1
- Check the Zero Reporting box and click the Yes, continue filing button in the popup window
- Enter your name, title, and daytime phone number on Page 3.
- E-sign Form 941 using your Online Signature PIN or complete Form 8453-EMP
- Make payment and complete order
You will receive an email once the IRS processes your return. You may also check the status of your return from your Dashboard.