I filed a correction for a 1099 form. Will I be able to correct it again?
867 views | Last modified 3/8/2021 2:17:07 AM EST | Added by ExpressEfile Team

Applicable To
Form 941 Form 1099 / W-2 Form 2290

Yes, you can file a correction for a return that has already been corrected once. However, to file 1099 correction once again, you will have to wait until the IRS accepts your previous correction request. To learn how to correct a 1099 return, click here.

Note: If you are correcting state information in Form 1099, DO NOT file it with the IRS. You will need to file a correction with the state.

Was this helpful? Yes No

E-File Form W-2, 1099-NEC/MISC, 940, 941, 941-X & 2290
using ExpressEfile

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us