What should I do if I filed Form 1099-MISC instead of 1099-NEC?
1.6k views | Last modified 2/10/2021 2:08:24 AM EST | Added by ExpressEfile Team

Applicable To
Form 941 Form 1099 / W-2 Form 2290

If you are required to file Form 1099-NEC for a recipient but filed 1099-MISC for them, you will need to void the filed return and file a 1099-NEC form. You can both void the filed return and file Form 1099-NEC through ExpressEfile. To learn how to void a 1099 return, click here

Was this helpful? Yes No

E-File Form W-2, 1099-NEC/MISC, 940, 941, 941-X & 2290
using ExpressEfile

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us