How do I void a W-2 form that I filed through ExpressEfile?
181 views |
Last modified 3/8/2021 2:22:02 AM EST |
Added by ExpressEfile Team
If you were not required to e-file Form W-2 for an employee but filed it, you will need to void the return.
With ExpressEfile, you can easily void a W-2 form in minutes. Here are the steps to follow to void Form W-2.
- Sign in to your ExpressEfile account.
- Navigate to Dashboard >> Form W-2
- From the left menu, select the E-Filed tab.
- Click the File Correction icon against the return that you want to void.
- Check the Void box at the top right corner of the page and click Save and Continue.
- Preview the voided return by clicking the View icon.
- Click the Complete Your Order button and accept the declaration.
- Make payment and complete the order.
Your Form W-2c will be transmitted to the SSA. You will receive an email once the SSA processes your return (typically 2 to 3 business days).