How do I download or print W-2 and W-3 Forms for my own records?
1.7k views |
Last modified 11/25/2022 5:45:58 AM EST
Form 941 Form 1099 / W-2 Form 2290
After transmitting the return (E-filing Form W-2) to the IRS through ExpressEfile, you can access the returns and Form W-3 from your account anytime. After completing your order, you will have an option to download both W-2 and W-3 forms.
Accessing Forms from Print Center:
- From the top menu, navigate to Print Center
- From the left menu, select the Form W-2 tab and select the copy you want to download - Employee copy, Employer copy, or State copy.
- Select tax year and payer and click the Get Records button. Forms that have been filed will be displayed.
- Download form copies
- To download a single form’s copy, click the Download button corresponding to the form
- To download multiple forms’ copies, select the forms by checking the corresponding boxes and click the Download Selected Forms button.
- Choose whether you want to download the form copy with SSNs masked or not.
You may also download Form W-3 by clicking the Download Form W-3 button at the bottom of the page.
Accessing Forms from Dashboard:
- Sign in to your ExpressEfile account
- Navigate to Dashboard >> Form W-2 >> E-filed
- Click the download icon to download Form W2 and choose whether you want to download the form with SSNs masked or not.
- Click the Download W-3 Form button to download Form W-3.
You can also choose to email the copies to employees from your Dashboard by clicking the Email icon and entering the employee's email address.
Watch the help video below on downloading and printing or emailing Form W-2: