I’ve sent Form W-2 with errors to an employee. How can I send a corrected copy?
145 views | Last modified 6/10/2020 4:57:50 AM EST

Applicable To
Form 941 Form 1099 / W-2 Form 2290

If you find an error on your W-2 Form that is not filed to the SSA, you can edit the info and generate it again in ExpressEfile. If you have already filed with the SSA, you need to file correction Form W-2C and again send the corrected form to your employees. Currently, ExpressEfile does not support Form W-2C filing, however, you can quickly e-file Form W-2c with our sister product, TaxBandits.

Was this helpful? Yes No

E-File 941, 7200, W-2 1099-MISC & 2290 Forms
using ExpressEfile

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us