Do I need to file both W-2 & 1099-MISC Forms?
187 views | Last modified 6/10/2020 4:58:33 AM EST

Applicable To
941 1099 / W-2 2290

You must file Form W-2 if you have a full-time employee working for your business, to report their annual wages and amount of taxes withheld from their paychecks. Form 1099-MISC must be filed to report payments for contractors (treated as a non-employee) you hire for your business for expenditures not directly related to your business like rents, lawyer payments, royalties, lottery, etc.

Was this helpful? Yes No

E-File 941, 7200, W-2 1099-MISC & 2290 Forms
using ExpressEfile

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us