How do I download or print 1099-MISC and 1096 Forms for my records?
1.2k views |
Last modified 1/26/2021 12:38:52 PM EST
After transmitting your return (E-filing Form 1099-MISC) through ExpressEfile, you can access the returns and Form 1096 from your account anytime. After completing your order, you will have an option to download both 1099-MISC and 1096 forms.
Accessing Forms from Print Center:
- From the top menu, navigate to Print Center
- From the left menu, select the Form 1099 Series tab and select the copy you want to download - Recipient copy, Payer copy, or State copy.
- Select tax year, payer, and form type, and then click the Get Records button. Forms that have been filed will be displayed.
- Download form copies
- To download a single form’s copy, click the Download button corresponding to the form
- To download multiple forms’ copies, select the forms by checking the corresponding boxes and click the Download Selected Forms button.
- Choose whether you want to download the form copy with SSNs masked or not.
You may also download Form 1096 by clicking the Download Form 1096 button at the bottom of the page.
Accessing Forms from Dashboard:
- Sign in to your ExpressEfile account
- Navigate to Dashboard >> Form 1099-MISC >> E-filed
- Click the download icon to download Form 1099-MISC and choose whether you want to download the form with SSNs masked or not.
- Click the Download 1096 Form to download Form 1096.
You can also choose to email the copies to recipients from your Dashboard by clicking the Email icon and entering the recipient's email address.