Where do I report non-employee compensation in 1099-MISC?
80 views | Last modified 6/16/2020 3:11:41 AM EST

Applicable To
941 1099 / W-2 2290

For a self-employed worker, also called an independent contractor, the non-employee compensation has to be reported in Box 7 of Form 1099-MISC. You have to report this if payments made is above $600 per year.

Was this helpful? Yes No

E-File 941, 7200, W-2 1099-MISC & 2290 Forms
using ExpressEfile

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us