I submitted several 1099 MISC/W-2 with mistakes and the Agency has accepted it. What do I do?
61 views | Last modified 9/17/2020 7:25:15 AM EST

Applicable To
941 1099 / W-2 2290

If your returns are already been received by the IRS, then the only way to correct the mistakes is by applying through correction forms (W-2c/1099 Corrections).

As of now, this feature is not supported by ExpressEfile. You may visit our sister product www.taxbandits.com for further assistance in this regard.

Was this helpful? Yes No

E-File 941, 7200, W-2 1099-MISC & 2290 Forms
using ExpressEfile

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us