How to file correction for Form W-2?
664 views | Last modified 3/10/2021 9:08:05 AM EST

Navigate to Dashboard and click the Start New Form button and then select Enter Manually Form W-2 Correction. You can file corrections for Form W-2 filed through ExpressEfile and other service providers. 

Note: You can only correct the employee information and amounts reported in the form. To correct the employer information, you will need to contact the SSA. 

Was this helpful? Yes No

E-File Form W-2, 1099-NEC/MISC, 940, 941, 941-X & 2290
using ExpressEfile

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us