I filed my Form 941. How do I pay the balance I owe the IRS?
776 views | Last modified 4/15/2021 8:33:54 AM EST

Applicable To
Form 941 Form 1099 / W-2 Form 2290

When you file Form 941 with ExpressEfile, you can pay your balance due to the IRS by choosing one of the following payment methods at the end of your filing process: Electronic Funds Withdrawal (EFW), Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS), Check or Money Order, and Credit/Debit Card. 

Was this helpful? Yes No

E-File Form W-2, 1099-NEC/MISC, 940, 941, 941-X & 2290
using ExpressEfile

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us