How do I correct my originally filed Form 941?
531 views | Last modified 4/15/2021 8:34:24 AM EST

Applicable To
Form 941 Form 1099 / W-2 Form 2290

By filing Form 941-X (Adjusted Employer’s Quarterly Federal Tax Return or Claim for Refund Form), you can correct almost all the information reported on your originally filed Form 941.

Was this helpful? Yes No

E-File Form W-2, 1099-NEC/MISC, 940, 941, 941-X & 2290
using ExpressEfile

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us