How do I e-file Form 2290 with ExpressEfile?
53 views |
Last modified 8/26/2020 4:03:45 AM EST |
Added by ExpressEfile Team
With ExpressEfile, you can file your Form 2290 electronically with up to 24 vehicles easily and get your stamped Schedule 1 in minutes.
Here’s how to e-file Form 2290:
- Sign in to your ExpressEfile account and select Form 2290.
- Enter business details and signing authority.
- Select your heavy vehicle’s first used month.
- Provide your heavy vehicles’ information such as VIN, if it’s suspended, taxable gross weight, and if it’s a logging vehicle or agricultural vehicle.
- If your prior year suspended vehicles have exceeded the limit, sold, or transferred, provide those vehicles’ details under Prior Year Suspended Vehicles.
- Select your preferred method of HVUT payment.
- If you choose EFW, provide bank account type, account number, and routing number.
- If you choose EFTPS or check/money order, it’s your responsibility to make payment before the deadline.
- Enter your electronic signature PIN (any 5 digits except all zeros).
- Review your information and make payment.
- Transmit the return directly to the IRS.
You can download or email your Form 2290. Once the IRS accepts your return, you’ll receive your stamped Schedule 1 by email.