I filed a correction for a W-2 form. Will I be able to correct it again?
818 views | Last modified 11/25/2022 5:22:15 AM EST | Added by ExpressEfile Team

Applicable To
Form 941 Form 1099 / W-2 Form 2290

Yes! You can file a correct a previously corrected Form W-2. However, to file a correction once again, you will need to wait until the SSA accepts your previous correction request. To learn how to correct Form W-2, click here.

Note: If you are correcting the state information in Form W2, DO NOT file it with the SSA. You will need to file a correction with the respective state agencies.

Was this helpful? Yes No

E-File Form W-2, 1099-NEC/MISC, 940, 941, 941-X & 2290
using ExpressEfile

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us