How do I E-File Form 941 with ExpressEfile?
1.1k views |
Last modified 3/29/2021 1:41:12 AM EST
With ExpressEfile, you can easily file your Form 941 along with Schedule B electronically in a few minutes.
Here’s how to e-file Form 941:
- Sign in to your ExpressEfile account and select Form 941
- Select the quarter you’re filing the return
- Complete Form 941 - Page 1
- Complete Page 2 - Form 941
- Complete Schedule B (if you’re a semiweekly depositor)
- Complete Form 8974 (if you have Qualified Small Business Payroll Tax Credit for Increasing Research Activities)
- Choose the IRS payment option (if you’re paying tax dues) and select your online signature PIN
- Review the information entered and fix the internal audit errors if any
- Make payment and transmit the return to the IRS.
Your return will be transmitted to the IRS, and you’ll be notified by email when the return is accepted.
Watch the help video below on filing Form 941 for the 4th quarter and complete your filing quickly: