How do I E-File Form 941 with ExpressEfile?
3.2k views |
Last modified 4/30/2021 6:13:07 AM EST
With ExpressEfile, you can e-file Form 941 and Schedule B easily in just a few minutes.
Here’s how to e-file Form 941:
- Sign in to your ExpressEfile account and select Form 941
- Select the quarter you’re filing the return
- Complete Form 941 - Page 1
- Complete Page 2 - Form 941
- Complete Schedule B (if you’re a semiweekly depositor)
- Complete Form 8974 (if you have Qualified Small Business Payroll Tax Credit for Increasing Research Activities)
- Choose the IRS payment option (if you’re paying tax dues) and select your online signature PIN
- Review the information entered and fix any errors
- Make your payment and transmit the return to the IRS.
ExpressEfile transmits your return directly to the IRS and notifies you by email as soon as your return is accepted.
Watch this video for more instructions on filing Form 941 for your first quarter of 2021: