How do I e-File Form 941 with ExpressEfile?
312 views |
Last modified 9/24/2020 7:20:33 AM EST
941 1099 / W-2 2290
With ExpressEfile, you can easily file your Form 941 along with Schedule B electronically in a few minutes.
Here’s how to e-file Form 941:
- Sign in to your ExpressEfile account and select Form 941
- Select the quarter you’re filing the return
- Complete Form 941 - Page 1
- Complete Page 2 - Form 941
- Complete Schedule B (if you’re a semiweekly depositor)
- Complete Form 8974 (if you have Qualified Small Business Payroll Tax Credit for Increasing Research Activities)
- Choose the IRS payment option (if you’re paying tax dues) and select your online signature PIN
- Review the information entered and fix the internal audit errors if any
- Make payment and transmit the return to the IRS.
Your return will be transmitted to the IRS, and you’ll be notified by email when the return is accepted.