How to file correction for Form 1099?
685 views | Last modified 3/10/2021 9:07:38 AM EST

Navigate to Dashboard and click the Start New Form button and then select Enter Manually Form 1099 Correction. You can file corrections for Form 1099 filed through ExpressEfile and other service providers. 

Note: You can only correct the recipient information and amounts reported in the form. To correct the payer information, you will need to send a letter to the IRS.         

Was this helpful? Yes No

E-File Form W-2, 1099-NEC/MISC, 940, 941, 941-X & 2290
using ExpressEfile

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us